For more than 50 years, the Lethbridge Symphony has benefited from thousands of hours of volunteers’ energy and enthusiasm; time dedicated to ensuring that Lethbridge continues to enjoy live orchestral music. This is your opportunity to join our team, make new friends, and support your community!
Without the support of volunteers,
the show could not go on!
What kind of volunteering would you be interested in? Scroll down to learn more, and click here to fill out our Volunteer Sign-up form to become a valued part of our team!
Areas of Interest
- Board of Directors – Our board members are tactful, collaborative people interested in the presentation of music to the community. Their commitment includes a three-year term, to a maximum of two consecutive terms; attendance at monthly meetings; holding at least one annual subscription to the Lethbridge Symphony; assisting in annual fundraising activities by making a substantial personal contribution and / or by soliciting donations and / or sponsorships; and serving on at least one committee. Click here for a copy of the current by-laws.
- Committees – Various standing and ad-hoc committees serve the Lethbridge Symphony throughout the year in myriad ways, including Fund Development, Marketing, and organising our major fundraising events, such as Love Notes.
- Performances – Liaise with patrons, take tickets, show patrons to their seats, tidy up, etc.
- In-office – Assist with tasks such as mailings, thank you cards, data input, tax receipts, creating copy, etc.
- Skill-based Projects – Do you have a specific skill set that you think could be helpful? Contact us to discuss how your skills would best help us achieve our goals!
- Special Events – Includes major annual events, such as our Love Notes fundraiser, plus any other special events that might arise during the season.
- SCiP – Internships open to post-secondary students, with a $1,000 award at completion. Click here for more details.
Become a Lethbridge Symphony Volunteer
The possibilities are limitless – we rely on the support of volunteers to keep our organisation strong and vibrant, maintain our involvement in our community, and help make our events happen. Click here to fill out our Volunteer Sign-up form, and become part a vital part of our Association!